Archive for October, 2004

Home made Linzer karika

Sunday, October 10th, 2004

Eljött az első igazán őszi nap, ma már nem volt több nappal sem 12 Celsius foknál. Ennek örömére gondoltam pont jó lesz az idő elkészíteni a linzert. Baracklekvárral of course. Leírom a hozzávalókat ill. az elkészítés módját.

500 g sima liszt
200 g porcukor
250 g margarin
3 tojás sárgája
1 cs vaníliás cukor
1/2 cs sütőpor
5 cl tej
sárgabaracklekvár

A porcukrot a [...]

The Tasty Laws of Work

Sunday, October 10th, 2004

Just because most of us aren’t told the laws, doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Ignorance of these laws is no excuse my fellow earthlings.
1. The first 90% of project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
2. If you can’t get your [...]

Tasty Quote 10/10/2004

Sunday, October 10th, 2004

“Things should be as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
Albert Einstein

Tasty Quote 10/09/2004

Saturday, October 9th, 2004

“Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.”
Henry Ford

a fairdinkum tasty update

Friday, October 8th, 2004

Well I did it. I resigned! 2 weeks ago actually - I gave 5 tasty weeks notice. I guess that’s okay considering I’ve been there 8 years. They were pretty good about it. I told them I wanted to travel. My boss said he’d hold the job open for me if I had an idea [...]

Dale Jr. Lost 25 points just for being excited…

Wednesday, October 6th, 2004

From Nascar.com - “DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — NASCAR’s decision to penalize Dale Earnhardt Jr. was vastly unpopular among Junior’s huge and loyal fan base — but was totally supported Tuesday by several drivers who have been similarly penalized in the past two years by the sanctioning body.
Earnhardt, who has led the Chase for the Nextel [...]

Interesting Quote

Tuesday, October 5th, 2004

Here is an interesting quote that I happened to run across today:
” He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger. ”
Confucius

Tony Stewart 6th at Talladega

Sunday, October 3rd, 2004

Tony Stewart had a great race today at Talladega. He fought hard for his 6th place finish, running in the back of the field for most of the race. Fortunately, hanging back until the last 40 laps turned out to be a great strategy today by the #20 Home Depot Team.
Tony moved into [...]

Golfing in Tasty Style

Saturday, October 2nd, 2004

It’s all about Da Taste ! :-)

Jay’s Tasty hat custom made last summer at the Princeville Resorts - Tasty Golf Course Pro Shop. www.princeville.com Great Golf Course! Very challenging, but the scenery is beautiful and in my opinion, you should try to get out and play the Prince [...]

Bye Bye Silverstone!

Friday, October 1st, 2004

It looks like Bernie Ecclestone has axed the British Grand Prix from the 2005 F1 Schedule. Supposedly the lack of sufficient funding is the main reason for the departure of the British Grand Prix.
In reality, I think the British Grand Prix was on its way out to make room for the new [...]